Net climbing provides a fun, physical activity that can be enjoyed by people aged 5-65, making it one of the most popular items to include in a playground. With the Launch of the VistaRope® line, GameTime brings greater variety and durability to this segment of the market, while also lowering maintenance costs.
The VistaRope® line includes:
- Rope towers
- Rope courses
- The VistaSignature® line
- Frame Nets
"Kids love to climb nets. It has always been one of the most popular parts of any playground design. VistaRope allows our clients to add fun and exciting net options that are more durable and longer-lasting at very competitive pricing." - Tim Aylesworth, Park N Play Territory Manager
Enhancing childhood development
The beautiful thing about rope and net equipment is that it enables children to exercise the physical, socio-emotional, sensory, and cognitive developmental domains.
The VistaRope® equipment is based on the latest research on childhood development and is designed to enhance both fine and large motor control skills.
Accessible for all
Leading the launch for VistaRope® is the GT Wave. It is the industry's first net climber with a transfer platform attached to an accessible route leading to a six-foot zip slide. The beauty of the GT Wave is that it enables children of all abilities to experience a wide range of play adventures with their fellow children.
Designed for durability
Regular net climbers are so popular that they get worn out quickly. GameTime uses custom WeaveTech™ construction to create strong, durable, and long-lasting playground net systems.
WeaveTech™ ropes are industry-leading and 20mm in diameter. They're up to four times stronger than competing playground nets.
GameTime uses a flexible polyamide core surrounded by six SteelForce® ropes with the industry’s highest steel content. The cable system is encased in their ComfortGrip® synthetic polymer that is softer and more durable than nylon.
GameTime's focus on providing quality products that will last means you also get the best warranty in the business.
All VistaRope® equipment comes standard with:
- lifetime warranty on uprights and hardware, excluding cosmetic damages or defects
- 15 year limited warranty on punched steel, pipes, rails, loops, and rungs
- 15 year limited warranty on rotomolded polyethylene components
- 15 year limited warranty on nylon bearings and ring junction pieces excluding cosmetic damages or defects
- 10 year limited warranty on cable breakage on VistaRope WeaveTech cables, excluding cosmetic damages or defects
- 3 year limited warranty on rubber seat and rubber mats for net events, excluding cosmetic damages or defects
- 5 year limited warranty on premature wear of poly cables, excluding
cosmetic damages or defects
See the GT Wave in the news
Want to learn more about the VistaRope® collection or add one to an upcoming playground? Contact us →